Speaking Truth to Power is owned and managed by Carolyn Baker. It is dedicated to up-to-the moment reporting of unprecedented transitions in economics, energy, and the environment, as well as options for navigating those changes. It is intended to be a venue of support and connection for awake individuals who want not only to be informed, but to organize their lives and communities in ways that most effectively assist them in navigating what current events are manifesting.
- Extinction Anxiety, By Randy Morris, Ph.D.
- Collapse Data Cheat Sheet
- Reflecting On “Savage Grace” By Kathleen Byrne
- Regenerative Resilience in Global Crisis with Carolyn Baker & Dr. Julie Krull
- How Greed, Fear, And Our Own Biases Blind Us To The Reality Of Climate Change, By James S. Gordon, MD
- Life in the Anthropocene, Field Notes From The Santa Rosa Fires, By Dianne Monroe
- Climate Change And The Human Mind: A Noted Psychiatrist Weighs In, With Robert Jay Lifton
- It’s Pretty Much Inevitable That Trump Will Try To Stage A Coup And Overthrow Democracy, An Interview With Timothy Snyder, Yale Historian
- John Kelly And The Language Of The Military Coup, By Masha Gessen
anthropocene beauty catastrophic climate change civil liberties climate change collapse collapse of industrial civilization community corruption denial depression despair drought economic collapse economy ecopsychology emotional and spiritual preparation empire energy energy depletion environment extinction extreme weather food security Fukushima global warming grief Guy McPherson hospice infinite growth joy meaning methane near-term extinction new paradigm options Peak oil purpose radiation resilience resource wars self-reinforcing feedback loops shadow transformation transition