I have been following the Fukushima story very closely since the earthquake and devastating tsunami. I have asked scientists I know, nuclear physicists and others about where they find real information. I have also watched as the news has virtually disappeared. There is something extremely disturbing going on, and having lived through the media blackout in France back in April and early May 1986, and speaking to doctors who are deeply concerned by the dramatic increase in cancers appearing at very young ages, it is obvious that information is being held back. We are still told not to eat mushrooms and truffles from parts of Europe, not wild boar and reindeer from Germany and Finland 25 years later.
- How Six Americans Changed Their Minds About Global Warming
- Russiagate Or Deep State? What Some Progressives Get Wrong On Russia, By John Feffer
- Extinction Anxiety, By Randy Morris, Ph.D.
- Collapse Data Cheat Sheet
- Reflecting On “Savage Grace” By Kathleen Byrne
- Regenerative Resilience in Global Crisis with Carolyn Baker & Dr. Julie Krull
- How Greed, Fear, And Our Own Biases Blind Us To The Reality Of Climate Change, By James S. Gordon, MD
- Life in the Anthropocene, Field Notes From The Santa Rosa Fires, By Dianne Monroe
- Climate Change And The Human Mind: A Noted Psychiatrist Weighs In, With Robert Jay Lifton
anthropocene beauty catastrophic climate change civil liberties climate change collapse collapse of industrial civilization community corruption denial depression despair drought economic collapse economy ecopsychology emotional and spiritual preparation empire energy energy depletion environment extinction extreme weather food security Fukushima global warming grief Guy McPherson hospice infinite growth joy meaning methane near-term extinction new paradigm options Peak oil purpose radiation resilience resource wars self-reinforcing feedback loops shadow transformation transition