Podcasts and Other Audio
Many of you have read my books and followed my writing online over the years but perhaps were unable to attend one of my workshops in person. Despite the limitations of audio vs. live presentations, some of my valuable teaching will now be available online.
It is my goal in the coming year to produce extensive audio segments of vital information regarding emotional and spiritual preparation for the collapse of industrial civilization. These will include far more than just information and will offer you the opportunity to utilize many of the experiential exercises provided in my live workshops.
Islands of Sanity
- 5 Ways of Dealing With Uncertainty In Coronavirus Times
- How We Can Personally Embrace Apocalypse
- Learning The Skill Of Grieving In A Time Of Loss, Part 2, Good Grief Network
- The Journey Of Grief In Disruptive Times: A Conversation With Terry Chapman
- Learning The Skill Of Grieving In A Time Of Loss, Part 1
- Managing Anger For Deeper Human Connection
- Sandra Amy of Environmental Coffeehouse
- Coping With Collapse: Managing Anxiety
- "Coping With Collapse" Series: Navigating Fear
- Self-Compassion And Self-Care In A Time Of Coronavirus
- Climate Cure: Healing Ourselves To Heal The Planet
- Reclaiming Nobility Of Soul In An Authoritarian World
- Healing Gaia's Trauma, With Zhiwa Woodbury
- Becoming The Author Of One's Own Life
- The Good Grief Network: Laura Schmidt and Aimee Lewis-Reau
View episodes from all of Carolyn’s podcasts, including Islands of Sanity and The New Lifeboat Hour
[jp-rss-feed url=’http://drumbaker.podbean.com/’ numitems=10 cssclass=’lifeboat-hour-feed’ getdesc=true opennewwindow=true sortorder=’newestfirst’ cachetime=43200 dateshow=true dateposition=’before’ dateformat=’D, d M, Y’]
In purchasing a premium podcast from this site, you agree to respect the copyright of this work, and not to distribute it to non-licensed listeners. You are free to retain a copy of it for your own library, and to play it for friends and family. But please respect my wishes that you not send a copy of the podcast to anyone who has not obtained a license. If they would like their own copy, please send them to my web site.